What countries use corn the most?
Consumption of corn worldwide in 2020/2021, by country (in million bushels)*
|Characteristic||Consumption in million bushels|
Who are the top 5 maize producing countries?
World Leaders In Corn (Maize) Production, By Country
- USA (377.5 million metric tons)
- China (224.9 million metric tons) …
- Brazil (83.0 million metric tons) …
- India (42.3 million metric tons) …
- Argentina (40.0 million metric tons) …
- Ukraine (39.2 million metric tons) …
- Mexico (32.6 million metric tons) …
What is the biggest crop in the world?
The largest crop in the world in 2019 was sugarcane from Brazil followed by sugarcane from India and corn from the United States. Brazil produced more than 750 million metric tons of sugarcane in 2019. China produced five of the ten largest crops in the world in 2019.
What race eats the most corn?
While the United States and China have long histories of being the largest corn consuming nations in the world, China has been gaining ground on the United States. Since 1990, China’s consumption has been growing at an average rate of 4.17%, slightly faster than the world as a whole.